Monday, January 2, 2012

in 2012

In 2011 I really wanted to read 52 books (I include audiobooks) and I fell short. I read 48 books, but that's 7 more books than I read in 2010 so I improved. And in 2011 I achieved a long time goal of joining a book club, so that's also good. In 2012 again I make it my goal to finish 52 books (I've already finished 1). I've got audiobooks, a few great books joined my library as holiday gifts, I now own a Kindle and I'm in a book club ... that's totally a recipe for success, yes? I still have a demanding job and I've signed up to take 2 Continuing Ed classes, but I've recommitted (mentally) to this blog and reviewing all the books I read, plus I've started a blog about cover art - maybe that will help? We'll see how things go when I'm in the middle of the season, 2 classes and prepping to announce next season. Hmm.

What are your reading goals for 2012? Or goals in general?

--KER

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading a book by John Sandford. They move quickly and if you need stats, detective novels can move you forward quickly.

    ReplyDelete