Sunday, December 19, 2010

Books 'n things 'n stuff

My fellow romper has put me shame these last few months! So many posts and reviews! In my defense I made the betrothed my spouse, so I had a few things going on (my fellow romper was an amazing best lady, if anyone out there is interested.) The best book I read whilst preparing to make the betrothed my spouse? Ariel Meadows Stallings' Offbeat Bride. I loved it so much I've already passed it along to a recently engaged coworker.

Why was it sooooo helpful? Because Stallings' message is: BE YOU. Her book and website encourage knowing thyself, being true to it, being true to your partner and the relationship you have with the aforementioned partner. Seriously, it is one of the only outlets for brides who don't like formulas!

So I didn't have tons of time to post and then my job changed dramatically and I had to work ALL. THE. TIME. The dust is settling (even though it's holiday times now) and I have a HUGE backlog of things to blog. We'll see if I manage to ever catch up or just start fresh.

- KER

No comments:

Post a Comment